Hidden Island Support Bracket
Counter supports for extended granite or heavy countertop overhang, the Hidden Island Support Bracket is used when there is no knee wall or pony wall. The perfect concealed steel support for countertop overhang for a kitchen Island or breakfast bar.
This bracket is designed to attach to the inside of the front wall of the cabinet and will extend through the cabinet.
Dimensions of the Hidden Island Support Bracket:
Width..... 2-1/2 inches
Thickness..... 1/2 inch
How To Determine What Size Bracket?
The bracket will be mounted to the inside of the cabinet. Start by measuring your cabinet from the inside front wall (where the doors are) to opposite side of the cabinet (for our example we are saying this measurement is 22 inches). Next, take your measurement you just did (22 inches) and add the inches of the overhang of the countertop (for example 15 inches), then minus 3 inches (to stay away from the outer edge of the countertop). This example would give you a total of 34 inches (22 +15 - 3= 34) - you would then need to order a 34 inch Hidden Island Support Bracket
Hidden Island Support Bracket Features:
- Virtually invisible, gives your Island the appearance of floating.
- Non-intrusive. No corbels needed. No knee knocking.
- Economical way to protect your countertop investment.
- Completely open space allowing room for chairs and legs.
- Easy to install
- Made of ½ inch thick by 2 ½ inch wide American steel
- Bracket end has beveled edge for safety.
- Screw hole on each side of the flange
- Protected with premium anti-rust black paint
- Brackets can be painted with any anti rust spray paint
- Free Ground Shipping
- Made in the USA
- Package is (1) bracket. Hardware not included.
Helpful Information and Downloads:
- Download Spec/Cut Sheet
- When will my order ship once the order is placed? [Information can be found here on when your order will ship.]
- How many brackets do I need? [We recommend spacing your brackets 16-20 inches apart. The Installation Guide can be further help.
- Most common FAQ
Although we have standard sizes we can manufacture special order brackets with specifications to your request.
Have questions? Give us a call 888-584-1112
*Orders with brackets totaling over 20 brackets please read shipping info for lead time.
- Reviews (74)
- Questions (9)
Decided to do the project myself after getting prices from several cabinet retailers. The countertop company said the overhang was too much. These brackets proved them wrong!
PERFECT! Great product. Easy to install
It's the first time I used your brackets and I would recommend them to everyone! They are so much better than corbels, easy to install and extremely strong!
Shipped on time and installed with ease