Knee Wall Countertop Support Bracket
Hidden countertop supports for kitchen countertops are essential when protecting your granite or stone countertops. Our Knee Wall Hidden Granite Support Bracket is the most popular bracket on the market. The perfect concealed countertop overhang bracket for countertop support.
This granite support is nonintrusive while your countertop appears to be floating. Once installed this support bracket will be virtually invisible and protect your countertop from cracking when leaned on.
The Knee Wall Support Bracket mounts on top of half walls [knee/pony wall] to support extended countertop overhangs.
Knee Wall Hidden Countertop Support Brackets Dimensions:
Length …….…. [choose in listing]
Width …………. 2 ½ inches
Thickness ….…. ½ inch
Countersunk Hole Diameter… 1/4 inch
What size Knee Wall Bracket to order:
The Knee Wall Bracket is sized in length tip to tip; therefore, a 12-inch bracket is 12 inches from tip to tip. When determining lengths stay away from the outer edge of your countertop overhang by 2-4 inches and add the dimensions of the knee/pony wall also. See our installation guide for the Knee Wall bracket before ordering to help you decide on how many you will need.
EXAMPLE: Let's say you have a 12-inch overhang and a 4-inch knee/pony wall, [12+4=16], minus the 2-4 inches you need to come back from the outer edge [16-3=13] would mean you need a 13 inch Knee Wall Bracket.
- Virtually invisible giving your granite countertop the appearance of floating.
- Choice of American Steel or Solid American Aluminum.
- Stone countertop is protected from tipping and breaking.
- Non-intrusive. No corbels needed. No knee-knocking.
- Completely open space allowing room for chairs and legs.
- An economical way to protect your countertop investment.
- Easy to install.
- Made of ½ inch thick by 2 ½ inches wide material.
- Bracket end has a beveled edge for safety.
- Screw holes are countersunk into the brace for a flush installation for added support.
- Brackets can be painted with any anti-rust spray paint to change your color.
- Free Ground Shipping*
- Made in the USA.
- The package is (1) bracket.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty**
- All of our Aluminum brackets are painted with a double coat of rust inhibitor black paint.
Helpful Information and Downloads:
- Download Spec/Cut Sheet
- When will my order ship once the order is placed? [Information can be found here on when your order will ship.]
- How many brackets do I need? [We recommend spacing your brackets 16-20 inches apart.] The Installation Guide for how to install countertop support brackets can be further help.
- Most common FAQ
Although we have standard sizes, we can manufacture special order brackets with specifications to your request.
Have questions? Give us a call 888-584-1112
Orders with brackets totaling over 20 brackets please read shipping info for lead time.
*See Full Shipping Info
**See Terms and Conditions
Brackets as advertised, well made and solid. Easy installation and brackets met my expectations. I would recommend this product to anyone and, in fact have already done so to one of my co-workers. Shipping was fast . Thanks
As soon as I opened the box, I knew I had struck gold!! These brackets are Awesome. Heavy duty 1/2” thick plate with Chamfered screw holes. The supplied mounting screws were of top grade also. Installation was a breeze, as I used my plunge router. I was so impressed with this product that I also purchased a set of floating shelf brackets, of which I was overly impressed. This is a Great company. Oh I was also thrilled to finally see Made in U.S.A. I’ll be telling all my friends about these products. Thanks, Vic
Brackets are solid. Very good product. I wish you offered one with a counter sunk hole to put up into the surface it is supporting. I used a hand made wood bartop above our island. I glued the wood into the brackets and supporting wall. I was unable to find a product that would allow me to put a screw up into the bar top.
I have used and bought this company product few times now. Excellent quality, fast shipping. Highly recomend The Original Granite Bracket company.
The customer service at this company is top notch. My custom home builder refused to allow me to use the OGB product. Fortunately the customer service was extremely helpful in assisting with a return. I highly recommend this company if for nothing less than their superior customer service. It's nice to see a company that still values customer service.