L Bracket Countertop Support
For countertop installation mounted over a knee/pony wall, then into each stud on the knee/pony wall, to secure the weight of the countertop. If no knee/pony wall, then a 2x6 must be mounted inside the cabinet and the L Bracket attached spacing every 16-20 inches.
When determining the size: bracket is sized in length tip to tip horizontally; for example, a 9-inch bracket is 9 inches tip to tip horizontally. Do not include the 6-inch vertical piece when determining the size to order.
Tip on determining length: stay away from outer edge of your countertop 2-4 inches and do not forget to add in the thickness of the knee wall, pony wall, or the 2x6 inside the cabinet. For example, a 12-inch countertop overhang, plus 4-inch knee wall, equals 16 inches, minus 3-inch outer edge, would mean you would order a 13-inch L-Bracket.
Horizontal Dimensions for the L Bracket:
Length... [choose in listing] [the total horizontal length from tip to tip]
Width.... 2-1/2 inches
Thickness.... 1/2 inch
Length.... 6 inches
Width.... 2-1/2 inches
Thickness.... 1/4 inch
Hole Diameter.... 1/4 inch
- An economical way to protect your stone investment.
- Use for heavy shelves, desks, or even countertops.
- Easy to install.
- Made of ½ inch thick by 2 ½ inches wide Solid American Metal welded for strength.
- Bracket end has a beveled edge for safety.
- Screw holes are on the vertical piece.
- The bracket may be painted with any anti-rust spray paint.
- Free Ground Shipping*
- Made in the USA.
- The package is (1) bracket.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty**
- All of our Aluminum brackets are painted with a double coat of rust inhibitor black paint.
Helpful Information and Downloads:
- Download Spec/Cut Sheet
- When will my order ship once the order is placed? [Information can be found here on when your order will ship.]
- How many brackets do I need? [The Large Shelf Bracket must hit each wood stud. The Installation Guide can be further help.]
- Most common FAQ
Although we have standard sizes, we can manufacture special order brackets with specifications to your request.
Have questions? Give us a call 888-584-1112
Orders with brackets totaling over 20 brackets please read shipping info for lead time.
*See Full Shipping Info
**See Terms and Conditions
- quartz countertop
Always happy with the quality and timely arrival of these brackets.
Worked. Just like in the video. Happy with purchase.
Awesome. Did the job. Great product!
The brackets are well made and heavy. it did a great job supporting the quartz countertop. The screws worked perfectly to the studs
Great. Worked as advertised.