Flat Wall Countertop Support Bracket
For supporting a kitchen countertop where the countertop is balanced in the middle of the knee wall or pony wall, the Flat Wall Hidden Countertop Support Bracket is the hidden steel bracket support of choice. The perfect concealed bracket for countertop overhang.
**Note: Countersunk holes are placed in the middle of the Flat Wall Countertop Support Bracket and are 1/4 inch in diameter. [If you are looking for the holes placed on the end of the bracket our Knee Wall Hidden Support Bracket may be what you are looking for]
What size Flat Wall Bracket to order:
The Flat Wall Bracket is sized in length tip to tip; therefore, a 9-inch bracket is 9 inches from tip to tip. The holes are directly in the middle of the bracket! When determining lengths stay away from the outer edge of your countertop overhang by 3 inches and add the dimensions of the knee/pony wall also. We recommend spacing the brackets every 16-20 inches. See our installation guide for the flat wall countertop bracket for more info before ordering.
Length ……..…. [you choose] Bracket is actually sized in length tip to tip; therefore, a 10-inch bracket is 10 inches tip to tip.
Width …………. 2 ½ inches
Thickness …..…. ½ inch
Countersunk Hole Diameter… 1/4 inch
- Hardware Included.
- Virtually invisible. Giving your granite countertop the appearance of floating.
- Non-intrusive. No corbels needed. No knee-knocking.
- Completely open space allowing room for chairs and legs.
- An economical way to protect your countertop investment.
- Easy to install.
- Made of ½ inch thick by 2 ½ inches wide Solid American Metal for countertop overhangs.
- Bracket end has a beveled edge for added safety.
- Screw holes are countersunk into the brace for a flush installation for added support.
- The bracket can be painted with any anti-rust spray paint.
- Free Ground Shipping*
- Made in the USA.
- The package is (1) bracket.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty**
- All of our Aluminum brackets are painted with a double coat of rust inhibitor black paint.
Like all of our granite brackets, once they are installed they are virtually invisible and give your countertop the impression of floating unsupported. This look is not only visually appealing but prevents you from having to take up valuable space with wooden corbels, which get in the way of your knees while sitting at your bar top.
Helpful Information and Downloads:
- Download Spec/Cut Sheet
- When will my order ship once the order is placed? [Information can be found here on when your order will ship.]
- How many brackets do I need? [We recommend spacing your brackets 16-20 inches apart.] The Installation Guide for Flat Wall Countertop Support Bracket can be further help.
- Most common FAQ.
Although we have standard sizes, we can manufacture special order brackets with specifications to your request.
Have questions? Give us a call 888-584-1112
Orders with brackets totaling over 20 brackets, please read shipping info for lead time.
*See Full Shipping Info
**See Terms and Conditions
FREE GROUND SHIPPING TO THE LOWER 48 STATES AND CANADA!
- customer service
Flat Wall Countertop Support Bracket
The big box store wanted $200 a piece to install a bracket. Found these online at a fraction of the price and most likely higher quality. Shipping was quicker than expected and brackets came with screws for mounting. I would suggest pre-drilling holes and using a #3 phillips bit with supplied screws as they will strip from an impact drill. Would never buy brackets anywhere else. Thanks so much!
Great Product, Great Service and quick shipment
It was cheaper to go with OGB then having it made by a local shop. Saved $200 and the product was delivered overnight. Awesome, Awesome Stuff!!! Highly recommend OGB.
Great resource and quality product.
Great product, helpful resource for fabricators. Thank you
Flat wall Counter top review
Product is strong. Screws go in relatively well if predrilled, otherwise it will heat up an impact driver pretty quickly, but that's all hardware related. My one wish for these flat top brackets is to have countersunk holes on the opposite face to screw up into subtops. (similar to the right angle brackets you carry). If you do have a product like this I am not currently aware of it. We mainly use these flat top brackets for bar tops. Additionally, sometimes 1/2" is too thick, sometimes 1/4" plates (flat brackets) are easier to pocket within plywood. Overall brackets are great and easy to install. Cheers!
it was a wonderful experience - timely delivery, well packaged,