Flat Wall Countertop Support Bracket
For supporting a kitchen countertop where the countertop is balanced in the middle of the knee wall or pony wall, the Flat Wall Hidden Countertop Support Bracket is the hidden steel bracket support of choice. The perfect concealed bracket for countertop overhang.
**Note: Countersunk holes are placed in the middle of the Flat Wall Countertop Support Bracket and are 1/4 inch in diameter. [If you are looking for the holes placed on the end of the bracket our Knee Wall Hidden Support Bracket may be what you are looking for]
What size Flat Wall Bracket to order:
The Flat Wall Bracket is sized in length tip to tip; therefore, a 9-inch bracket is 9 inches from tip to tip. The holes are directly in the middle of the bracket! When determining lengths stay away from the outer edge of your countertop overhang by 3 inches and add the dimensions of the knee/pony wall also. We recommend spacing the brackets every 16-20 inches. See our installation guide for the flat wall countertop bracket for more info before ordering.
Length ……..…. [you choose] Bracket is actually sized in length tip to tip; therefore, a 10-inch bracket is 10 inches tip to tip.
Width …………. 2 ½ inches
Thickness …..…. ½ inch
Countersunk Hole Diameter… 1/4 inch
- Virtually invisible. Giving your granite countertop the appearance of floating.
- Non-intrusive. No corbels needed. No knee-knocking.
- Completely open space allowing room for chairs and legs.
- An economical way to protect your countertop investment.
- Easy to install.
- Made of ½ inch thick by 2 ½ inches wide Solid American Metal for countertop overhangs.
- Bracket end has a beveled edge for added safety.
- Screw holes are countersunk into the brace for a flush installation for added support.
- The bracket can be painted with any anti-rust spray paint.
- Free Ground Shipping*
- Made in the USA.
- The package is (1) bracket.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty**
- All of our Aluminum brackets are painted with a double coat of rust inhibitor black paint.
Like all of our granite brackets, once they are installed they are virtually invisible and give your countertop the impression of floating unsupported. This look is not only visually appealing but prevents you from having to take up valuable space with wooden corbels, which get in the way of your knees while sitting at your bar top.
Helpful Information and Downloads:
- Download Spec/Cut Sheet
- When will my order ship once the order is placed? [Information can be found here on when your order will ship.]
- How many brackets do I need? [We recommend spacing your brackets 16-20 inches apart.] The Installation Guide for Flat Wall Countertop Support Bracket can be further help.
- Most common FAQ.
Although we have standard sizes, we can manufacture special order brackets with specifications to your request.
Have questions? Give us a call 888-584-1112
Orders with brackets totaling over 20 brackets, please read shipping info for lead time.
*See Full Shipping Info
**See Terms and Conditions
- customer service
Great bracket for counter on half wall! Used for breakfast wood countertop. Extremely solid.
My brackets holes were custom-made. The service I received was excellent. The brackets were shipped and received immediately. I would definitely recommend The Original Granite Bracket.
Good Morning Sandra, Just wanted you to know the brackets worked great for my peninsula design to support the soapstone counter top. The service was prompt and my countertops are on. Thank you for the service you provide. Sincerely, Candice
I really like the product and it is easy to install, great quality
From ordering over the phone, it was easy and simple. The sales representative was very informative and explained the brackets I needed and helped me size them. My order arrived in three days. They were easy to install as well. They worked great on a peninsula countertop.