L Bracket Countertop Support
For countertop installation mounted over a knee/pony wall, then into each stud on the knee/pony wall, to secure the weight of the countertop. If no knee/pony wall, then a 2x6 must be mounted inside the cabinet and the L Bracket attached spacing every 16-20 inches.
When determining the size: bracket is sized in length tip to tip horizontally; for example, a 9-inch bracket is 9 inches tip to tip horizontally. Do not include the 6-inch vertical piece when determining the size to order.
Tip on determining length: stay away from outer edge of your countertop 2-4 inches and do not forget to add in the thickness of the knee wall, pony wall, or the 2x6 inside the cabinet. For example, a 12-inch countertop overhang, plus 4-inch knee wall, equals 16 inches, minus 3-inch outer edge, would mean you would order a 13-inch L-Bracket.
Horizontal Dimensions for the L Bracket:
Length... [choose in listing] [the total horizontal length from tip to tip]
Width.... 2-1/2 inches
Thickness.... 1/2 inch
Length.... 6 inches
Width.... 2-1/2 inches
Thickness.... 1/4 inch
Hole Diameter.... 1/4 inch
- Note due to supply chain challenges this product does not contain screws: Recommended hardware is QTY(8) 2" #12 wood screws.
- An economical way to protect your stone investment.
- Use for heavy shelves, desks, or even countertops.
- Easy to install.
- Made of ½ inch thick by 2 ½ inches wide Solid American Metal welded for strength.
- Bracket end has a beveled edge for safety.
- Screw holes are on the vertical piece.
- The bracket may be painted with any anti-rust spray paint.
- Free Ground Shipping*
- Made in the USA.
- The package is (1) bracket.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty**
- All of our Aluminum brackets are painted with a double coat of rust inhibitor black paint.
Helpful Information and Downloads:
- Download Spec/Cut Sheet
- When will my order ship once the order is placed? [Information can be found here on when your order will ship.]
- How many brackets do I need? [The Large Shelf Bracket must hit each wood stud. The Installation Guide can be further help.]
- Most common FAQ
Although we have standard sizes, we can manufacture special order brackets with specifications to your request.
Have questions? Give us a call 888-584-1112
Orders with brackets totaling over 20 brackets please read shipping info for lead time.
*See Full Shipping Info
**See Terms and Conditions
FREE GROUND SHIPPING TO THE LOWER 48 STATES AND CANADA!
Solid and sturdy
We use the L Brackets quite a bit and like how tough there are and easy to install. An added benefit is they are low profile. Very happy with product and service. The website is easy to order off of too.
Great bracket, great service
The brackets worked great. We replaced our laminate breakfast bar top with a wider quartz top and needed extra bracing. We planned ahead with the installers but they accidentally used the flat brackets they had. I had to scramble for alternatives and found this option. I selected the wrong shipping option but the service team was able to adjust on the fly and I got the brackets just in time for the install. They look great and are super solid.
easy to install and very strong. Island granite installers were impressed and pleased i did not cheap out
I’m a repeat customer, great fit and finish. Couldn’t be happier and will give a reference any opportunity I have. Thanks
Brackets used for our shower bench
So far, so good. Tile and stone work in our new, remodeled shower begins this week! Sorry, as the able to send the picture.