Knee Wall Countertop Support Bracket
Hidden countertop supports for kitchen countertops are essential when protecting your granite or stone countertops. Our Knee Wall Hidden Granite Support Bracket is the most popular bracket on the market. The perfect concealed countertop overhang bracket for counter top support.
This steel granite support is non intrusive while your countertop appears to be floating. Once installed this support bracket will be virtually invisible and protect your countertop from cracking when leaned on.
The Knee Wall Support Bracket mounts on top of halfwalls [knee/pony wall] to support extended countertop overhangs.
Knee Wall Hidden Countertop Support Brackets Dimensions:
Length ……..…. [choose in listing]
Width …………. 2 ½ inches
Thickness …..…. ½ inch
Countersunk Hole Diameter… 1/4 inch
Example of what size Knee Wall Bracket to order:
Bracket is sized in length tip to tip; therefore, a 9 inch bracket is 9 inches from tip to tip. When determining lengths stay away from the outer edge of your countertop overhang by 3 inches and add the dimensions of the knee/pony wall also.
EXAMPLE: Let's say you have a 12 inch overhang and a 4 inch knee/pony wall, [12+4=16], minus the 3 inches you need to come back from the outer edge [16-3=13] would mean you need a 13 inch Knee Wall Bracket.
- Virtually invisible, gives your granite countertop the appearance of floating
- Stone countertop is protected from tipping and breaking
- Non-intrusive. No corbels needed. No knee knocking.
- Completely open space allowing room for chairs and legs.
- Economical way to protect your countertop investment.
- Easy to install
- Made of ½ inch thick by 2 ½ inch wide American steel
- Bracket end has beveled edge for safety.
- Screw holes are countersunk into the brace for a flush installation for added support
- Protected with premium anti-rust black paint.
- Brackets can be painted with any anti rust spray paint
- Free Ground Shipping
- Made in the USA
- Package is (1) bracket. Hardware not included.
Helpful Information and Downloads:
- Download Spec/Cut Sheet
- When will my order ship once the order is placed? [Information can be found here on when your order will ship.]
- How many brackets do I need? [We recommend spacing your brackets 16-20 inches apart. The Installation Guide for how to install countertop support brackets can be further help.
- Most common FAQ
Although we have standard sizes we can manufacture special order brackets with specifications to your request.
Have questions? Give us a call 888-584-1112
*Orders with brackets totaling over 20 brackets please read shipping info for lead time.
- Reviews (81)
- Questions (2)
Just what the DIY'er needed
Delivery was accurate exactly what I needed at the lengths I ordered even the granite company loved it too. Will order again. Cut out with an oscillator and turned out perfect. Installed two in about 15 minutes.
Fast delivery waiting to put
Fast delivery waiting to put them to work Monday
Knee wall brackets
Fast delivery, great product.
High Quality Brackets
Very nice heavy duty brackets. 1/2" thick compared to 1/4" competitor units provides much better load capacity. Installation and technical drawings available on website make proper installation very easy. Highly recommend these brackets. Best brackets we have used to date.