Knee Wall Countertop Support Bracket
Hidden countertop supports for kitchen countertops are essential when protecting your granite or stone countertops. Our Knee Wall Hidden Granite Support Bracket is the most popular bracket on the market. The perfect concealed countertop overhang bracket for counter top support.
This steel granite support is non intrusive while your countertop appears to be floating. Once installed this support bracket will be virtually invisible and protect your countertop from cracking when leaned on.
The Knee Wall Support Bracket mounts on top of halfwalls [knee/pony wall] to support extended countertop overhangs.
Knee Wall Hidden Countertop Support Brackets Dimensions:
Length ……..…. [choose in listing]
Width …………. 2 ½ inches
Thickness …..…. ½ inch
Countersunk Hole Diameter… 1/4 inch
Example of what size Knee Wall Bracket to order:
Bracket is sized in length tip to tip; therefore, a 9 inch bracket is 9 inches from tip to tip. When determining lengths stay away from the outer edge of your countertop overhang by 3 inches and add the dimensions of the knee/pony wall also.
EXAMPLE: Let's say you have a 12 inch overhang and a 4 inch knee/pony wall, [12+4=16], minus the 3 inches you need to come back from the outer edge [16-3=13] would mean you need a 13 inch Knee Wall Bracket.
- Virtually invisible, gives your granite countertop the appearance of floating
- Stone countertop is protected from tipping and breaking
- Non-intrusive. No corbels needed. No knee knocking.
- Completely open space allowing room for chairs and legs.
- Economical way to protect your countertop investment.
- Easy to install
- Made of ½ inch thick by 2 ½ inch wide American steel
- Bracket end has beveled edge for safety.
- Screw holes are countersunk into the brace for a flush installation for added support
- Textured Powder Coasted for a rust free resistant finish in black
- Brackets can be painted with any anti rust spray paint
- Free Ground Shipping
- Made in the USA
- Package is (1) bracket
Helpful Information and Downloads:
- Download Spec/Cut Sheet
- When will my order ship once the order is placed? [Information can be found here on when your order will ship.]
- How many brackets do I need? [We recommend spacing your brackets 16-20 inches apart. The Installation Guide for how to install countertop support brackets can be further help.
- Most common FAQ
- (Revised 6/16/2017)
Although we have standard sizes we can manufacture special order brackets with specifications to your request.
Have questions? Give us a call 888-584-1112
*Orders with brackets totaling over 20 brackets please read shipping info for lead time.
- Reviews (98)
- Questions (9)
Parts arrived as promised, packaged professionally, and were perfect item for the job. I took down a top bar to level out my kitchen counter-top to a single level and extend the new quartz about 12 inches over the pony wall. The installer was impressed with the brackets. The hardest part of the installation was slotting the top rail as I did not have a router. I hand chiseled each slot and got them very close to level with the top of the top rail. I highly recommend that a router be used (lesson learned). Once you snug down the screws the brackets are as strong as the top rail itself. They are thick enough to handle any stone and low profile enough to not show or bust peoples knees.
Knee Wall Bracket
I'm very pleased with the quality of this product and the customer service of the company. I would highly recommend.
Best Granite support bracket
Granite installer brought these really cheap brackets. Didn't trust it. Luckily one of the granite piece had to be recut. Order the brackets from here. Arrived in 2 days. Installer could not believe the quality of these brackets. He quote, "my guys can even stand on the countertop w/o tipping over or breaking off." We are very happy and satisfied.
I do granite countertop installations and these are by far some of the most secure brackets in the market when installed properly.