Knee Wall Countertop Support Bracket
Hidden countertop supports for kitchen countertops are essential when protecting your granite or stone countertops. Our Knee Wall Hidden Granite Support Bracket is the most popular bracket on the market. The perfect concealed countertop overhang bracket for countertop support.
This granite support is nonintrusive while your countertop appears to be floating. Once installed this support bracket will be virtually invisible and protect your countertop from cracking when leaned on.
The Knee Wall Support Bracket mounts on top of half walls [knee/pony wall] to support extended countertop overhangs.
Knee Wall Hidden Countertop Support Brackets Dimensions:
Length …….…. [choose in listing]
Width …………. 2 ½ inches
Thickness ….…. ½ inch
Countersunk Hole Diameter… 1/4 inch
What size Knee Wall Bracket to order:
The Knee Wall Bracket is sized in length tip to tip; therefore, a 12-inch bracket is 12 inches from tip to tip. When determining lengths stay away from the outer edge of your countertop overhang by 2-4 inches and add the dimensions of the knee/pony wall also. See our installation guide for the Knee Wall bracket before ordering to help you decide on how many you will need.
EXAMPLE: Let's say you have a 12-inch overhang and a 4-inch knee/pony wall, [12+4=16], minus the 2-4 inches you need to come back from the outer edge [16-3=13] would mean you need a 13 inch Knee Wall Bracket.
- Virtually invisible giving your granite countertop the appearance of floating.
- Choice of American Steel or Solid American Aluminum.
- Stone countertop is protected from tipping and breaking.
- Non-intrusive. No corbels needed. No knee-knocking.
- Completely open space allowing room for chairs and legs.
- An economical way to protect your countertop investment.
- Easy to install.
- Made of ½ inch thick by 2 ½ inches wide material.
- Bracket end has a beveled edge for safety.
- Screw holes are countersunk into the brace for a flush installation for added support.
- Brackets can be painted with any anti-rust spray paint to change your color.
- Free Ground Shipping*
- Made in the USA.
- The package is (1) bracket.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty**
- All of our Aluminum brackets are painted with a double coat of rust inhibitor black paint.
Helpful Information and Downloads:
- Download Spec/Cut Sheet
- When will my order ship once the order is placed? [Information can be found here on when your order will ship.]
- How many brackets do I need? [We recommend spacing your brackets 16-20 inches apart.] The Installation Guide for how to install countertop support brackets can be further help.
- Most common FAQ
Although we have standard sizes, we can manufacture special order brackets with specifications to your request.
Have questions? Give us a call 888-584-1112
Orders with brackets totaling over 20 brackets please read shipping info for lead time.
*See Full Shipping Info
**See Terms and Conditions
FREE GROUND SHIPPING TO THE LOWER 48 STATES AND CANADA!
- customer service
I got the Aluminum knee wall brackets to support an island quartz countertop. Very robust, non-rust, well hidden brackets. Perfect investment to support my new counter top. Also the company is excellent to work with. Very helpful and responsive.
My experience with Original Granite Bracket Co was Great! I needed assistance and direction. Their phone customer service was pleasant, knowledgeable and easy to reach. Once I placed my order, it was processed within the day and shipped quickly. I received it within a few days of my order date. The quality of the brackets are A+. I did not and would not hesitate to purchase from them again with my next project!
I use them all the time, fast delivery, excellent customer service, priced right.
We have used your product in the past on several different jobs, and the brackets work great! We will continue to purchase from you in the future!
I ordered these brackets and I believe it was only 3-5 days by the time my package was delivered, unfortunately due to UPS the box was damaged and the order was delivered incomplete. I reached out to customer service, and what a refreshing experience to have a real person, who replied within an hour, even though it was late on a Friday, and without any fuss, replaced my order, which arrived in another few business days. Now lets talk about the product itself. I may know why the box was damaged, these are industrial strength brackets!!! They are heavy and built well! I didn't pull out a caliper but they are at least 1/4' thick and have a great smooth coating and a tapered edge. You don't have to worry about visibility as they are a great finished product! I know this review was long winded, but I feel this company deserves a solid, positive review! I can't express how great the experience was, when there was an issue it's almost like they are in the granite counter top business and understand the timelines of projects and how I didn't have time to fuss around. They just got it fixed, and deliver a fantastic product! Thank you to all of the amazing folks at The Original Granite Bracket Company!