Double Sided Island Support Bracket
Counter Supports for kitchen Island Countertop or breakfast bar, the Double Sided Island Support Bracket is a hidden countertop support bracket designed to give support to a countertop which has an overhang on both sides of the cabinet. The perfect concealed countertop overhang bracket. There is no hardware needed for this bracket; the bracket rests in the "pocket" you create to hold the bracket.
Length..... [You choose]
Width..... 2-1/2 inches
Thickness..... 1/2 inch
How to determine the length bracket you need:
Space the brackets every 16-20 inches apart. Remember to stay back 2-4 inches from the outer edge on each side when determining the length. See the installation guide for tips before ordering.
- Virtually invisible, gives your Kitchen Island the appearance of floating
- Non-intrusive. No corbels needed. No knee knocking
- Economical way to protect your countertop investment
- Completely open space allowing room for chairs and legs
- Made of ½ inch thick by 2 ½ inch wide Solid American Metal for countertop overhangs
- Bracket end has beveled edge for safety
- Brackets are paintable with any anti-rust spray paint
- Free Ground Shipping*
- Made in the USA
- Package is (1) bracket.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty**
Helpful Information and Downloads:
- Download Spec/Cut Sheet
- When will my order ship once the order is placed? [Information can be found here on when your order will ship.]
- How many brackets do I need? [We recommend spacing your brackets 16-20 inches apart. The Double Sided Island Countertop Support Bracket Installation Guide can be further help.
- Most common FAQ
Although we have standard sizes we can manufacture special order brackets with specifications to your request.
Have questions? Give us a call 888-584-1112
Orders with brackets totaling over 20 brackets please read shipping info for lead time.
*See Full Shipping Info
**See Terms and Conditions
- customer service
- granite installer
- Original Granite
Retrofit with Original Granite Brackets
After my 8.5’ island was in, my fabricator suggested I go to Home Depot and get wooden brackets. I saw yours and decided that was the way to go. I cut the notches in the cabinet backs, put epoxy on the brackets, and slid them through the notches under the granite. I held the brackets to the granite with sticks a few hours until the epoxy had set. Worked great!
Not used as quite intended
I used this product to span a 49” area where an under counter commercial fridge is sitting. I bought this product a bit too long and figured I’d cut it to length. It cut, but with some difficulty. So far it is working as I intended. I have 3 under there with 2 commercial espresso machines on top of that span and seems to be holding up.
I needed to support the front of my marble counters for some built-in that span 53” wide. I purchased some 53” x 1/2” thick support brace , and stood the support brace upright rather than flat to eliminate any flex. It worked beautifully! Roger was very helpful with my unique application. The bracket and support braces I ordered were shipped quickly. Very pleased!
Great to work with. I believed I had a special situation but, they had the product ready to go!
Great shipping and great customer service!