Flat Wall Countertop Support Bracket
For supporting a kitchen countertop where the countertop is balanced in the middle of the knee wall or pony wall the Flat Wall Hidden Countertop Support Bracket is the hidden steel bracket support of choice. The perfect concealed bracket for countertop overhang.
**Note: Countersunk holes are placed in the middle of Flat Wall Countertop Support Bracket and are 1/4 inch in diameter. [If you are looking for the holes placed on the end of the bracket our Knee Wall Hidden Support Bracket may be what you are looking for]
What size Flat Wall Bracket to order:
The Flat Wall Bracket is sized in length tip to tip; therefore, a 9 inch bracket is 9 inches from tip to tip. The holes are directly in the middle of the bracket! When determining lengths stay away from the outer edge of your countertop overhang by 3 inches and add the dimensions of the knee/pony wall also. We recommend spacing the brackets every 16-20 inches. See our installation guide for the flat wall countertop bracket for more info before ordering.
Length ……..…. [you choose] Bracket is actually sized in length tip to tip; therefore, a 10 inch bracket is 10 inches tip to tip.
Width …………. 2 ½ inches
Thickness …..…. ½ inch
Countersunk Hole Diameter… 1/4 inch
- Virtually invisible, gives your granite countertop the appearance of floating
- Non-intrusive. No corbels needed. No knee knocking
- Completely open space allowing room for chairs and legs
- Economical way to protect your countertop investment
- Easy to install
- Made of ½ inch thick by 2 ½ inch wide Solid American Metal for countertop overhangs .
- Bracket end has a beveled edge for added safety.
- Screw holes are countersunk into the brace for a flush installation for added support
- Bracket can be painted with any anti-rust spray paint
- Free Ground Shipping*
- Made in the USA
- Package is (1) bracket
- Limited Lifetime Warranty**
Like all of our granite brackets once they are installed they are virtually invisible and give your countertop the impression of floating unsupported. This look is not only visually appealing but prevents you from having to take up valuable space with wooden corbels which get in the way of your knees while sitting at your bar top.
Helpful Information and Downloads:
- Download Spec/Cut Sheet
- When will my order ship once the order is placed? [Information can be found here on when your order will ship.]
- How many brackets do I need? [We recommend spacing your brackets 16-20 inches apart. The Installation Guide for Flat Wall Countertop Support Bracket can be further help.
- Most common FAQ
Although we have standard sizes we can manufacture special order brackets with specifications to your request.
Have questions? Give us a call 888-584-1112
Orders with brackets totaling over 20 brackets please read shipping info for lead time.
*See Full Shipping Info
**See Terms and Conditions
- customer service
. They did send the incorrect brackets. When I figured it out because I did not open them right away- I emailed. Multiple emails and pictures later to multiple people the company granted a return ticket and sent the right brackets. Even though it was a pain trying to find numbers written in black marker that was not there- I guess the bottom line is they made it right. I will never need a bracket again but if I did I would use this same company again.
Though it was a small order, it was shipped immediately and I received quickly. The install went great and my customer was very satisfied.
We had our granite countertop installed less than a week ago on a wall we opened up between the LR and kitchen, making it a half wall. The brackets are great! The countertop feels sturdy and the brackets can’t be seen at all! Great solution for a small and unique space! Thanks for the product! We’re happy with not only the product but the service has been fantastic! Product shipped immediately, and arrived before the delivery date! The customer service has been amazing! Thanks for everything!
Perfect for my aplication , practically invisible and solid for my countertops