Double Sided Island Support Bracket
Counter Supports for kitchen Island Countertop or breakfast bar, the Double Sided Island Support Bracket is a hidden countertop support bracket designed to give support to a countertop which has an overhang on both sides of the cabinet. The perfect concealed countertop overhang bracket. There is no hardware needed for this bracket; the bracket rests in the "pocket" you create to hold the bracket.
Length..... [You choose]
Width..... 2-1/2 inches
Thickness..... 1/2 inch
How to determine the length bracket you need:
Space the brackets every 16-20 inches apart. Remember to stay back 2-4 inches from the outer edge on each side when determining the length. See the installation guide for tips before ordering.
- Virtually invisible, gives your Kitchen Island the appearance of floating
- Non-intrusive. No corbels needed. No knee knocking
- Economical way to protect your countertop investment
- Completely open space allowing room for chairs and legs
- Made of ½ inch thick by 2 ½ inch wide Solid American steel
- Bracket end has beveled edge for safety
- Brackets are paintable with any anti-rust spray paint
- Free Ground Shipping*
- Made in the USA
- Package is (1) bracket.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty**
Helpful Information and Downloads:
- Download Spec/Cut Sheet
- When will my order ship once the order is placed? [Information can be found here on when your order will ship.]
- How many brackets do I need? [We recommend spacing your brackets 16-20 inches apart. The Double Sided Island Countertop Support Bracket Installation Guide can be further help.
- Most common FAQ
Although we have standard sizes we can manufacture special order brackets with specifications to your request.
Have questions? Give us a call 888-584-1112
Orders with brackets totaling over 20 brackets please read shipping info for lead time.
*See Full Shipping Info
**See Terms and Conditions
Great to work with. I believed I had a special situation but, they had the product ready to go!
Great shipping and great customer service!
Great shipping Lead-time and they work great.
Great, everything as expected
Vintage Dry Sink Repurposed into Kitchen Island
We are remodeling our kitchen and re-purposing a vintage dry sink into a kitchen island. Both our contractor and the professional who refinished the dry sink made suggestions on how to brace the granite for the top - neither of which made sense to us. I called Original Granite and they were so helpful - and spot-on with their suggestion They suggested a Double Sided Island Support Brace - it worked perfectly and the granite installer was really impressed. We also are using an L Brace to support the overhang. We are not very handy, so I did have to make several phone calls to customer service - each time they were very patient and explained what we needed to do until it was clear to me. Awesome experience.
Everything was great...only thing was there were only 2 holes drilled in the bracket...maybe since it’s 1/2 metal predrill holes??