Flat Wall Countertop Support Bracket
For supporting a kitchen countertop where the countertop is balanced in the middle of the knee wall or pony wall the Flat Wall Hidden Countertop Support Bracket is the hidden steel bracket support of choice. The perfect concealed bracket for countertop overhang.
**Note: Countersunk holes are placed in the middle of Flat Wall Countertop Support Bracket and are 1/4 inch in diameter. [If you are looking for the holes placed on the end of the bracket our Knee Wall Hidden Support Bracket may be what you are looking for]
Length ……..…. [you choose] Bracket is actually sized in length tip to tip; therefore, a 10 inch bracket is 10 inches tip to tip.
Width …………. 2 ½ inches
Thickness …..…. ½ inch
Countersunk Hole Diameter… 1/4 inch
- Virtually invisible, gives your granite countertop the appearance of floating
- Non-intrusive. No corbels needed. No knee knocking
- Completely open space allowing room for chairs and legs
- Economical way to protect your countertop investment
- Easy to install
- Made of ½ inch thick by 2 ½ inch wide American steel.
- Bracket end has a beveled edge for added safety.
- Screw holes are countersunk into the brace for a flush installation for added support
- Textured Powder Coasted for a rust free resistant finish in black
- Bracket can be painted with any anti-rust spray paint
- Free Ground Shipping
- Made in the USA
- Package is (1) bracket
Like all of our granite brackets once they are installed they are virtually invisible and give your countertop the impression of floating unsupported. This look is not only visually appealing but prevents you from having to take up valuable space with wooden corbels which get in the way of your knees while sitting at your bar top.
Helpful Information and Downloads:
- Download Spec/Cut Sheet
- When will my order ship once the order is placed? [Information can be found here on when your order will ship.]
- How many brackets do I need? [We recommend spacing your brackets 16-20 inches apart. The Installation Guide for Flat Wall Countertop Support Bracket can be further help.
- Most common FAQ
- (Revised 6/16/2017)
Although we have standard sizes we can manufacture special order brackets with specifications to your request.
Have questions? Give us a call 888-584-1112
*Orders with brackets totaling over 20 brackets please read shipping info for lead time.
- Reviews (20)
- Questions (6)
Great customer service, and rapid shipment
I had been discussing my design with the staff at The Original Granite Bracket for a number of months. I finalized my custom design Monday morning, they sent me a quote shortly thereafter, I called with payment, the order shipped that afternoon, and by the following Monday I had my parts. Everything, including the custom parts, were as specified. Installation was straight forward with the videos they provide. The granite installers said it was one of the most solid support systems they had ever seen.
Everything shipped right away and was able to have it at our home within 3 days. The supports are solid and came in perfect condition.
Great Product and Fantastic Customer Service
Best customer service! Shipped same day, I ordered wrong brackets and returned with no issues. Ordered the correct ones and received the same fast service. Received both orders 2 days after placing order, kind of like Amazon Prime! These products were heavier than what my countertop contractor had in stock and met my needs on the weight requirements with my 18" overhang. The products are packaged securely and finished ready to install.
Product was delivered as requested on time . Good product
Helped me out in a time frame pinch! Thanks
I got them today and installed just in time. You are amazing. Thank you very much