Knee Wall Countertop Support Bracket
Hidden countertop supports for kitchen countertops are essential when protecting your granite or stone countertops. Our Knee Wall Hidden Granite Support Bracket is the most popular bracket on the market. The perfect concealed countertop overhang bracket for counter top support.
This granite support is non intrusive while your countertop appears to be floating. Once installed this support bracket will be virtually invisible and protect your countertop from cracking when leaned on.
The Knee Wall Support Bracket mounts on top of halfwalls [knee/pony wall] to support extended countertop overhangs.
Knee Wall Hidden Countertop Support Brackets Dimensions:
Length ……..…. [choose in listing]
Width …………. 2 ½ inches
Thickness …..…. ½ inch
Countersunk Hole Diameter… 1/4 inch
What size Knee Wall Bracket to order:
The Knee Wall Bracket is sized in length tip to tip; therefore, a 12 inch bracket is 12 inches from tip to tip. When determining lengths stay away from the outer edge of your countertop overhang by 2-4 inches and add the dimensions of the knee/pony wall also. See our installation guide for the Knee Wall bracket before ordering to help you make a decision on how many you will need.
EXAMPLE: Let's say you have a 12 inch overhang and a 4 inch knee/pony wall, [12+4=16], minus the 2-4 inches you need to come back from the outer edge [16-3=13] would mean you need a 13 inch Knee Wall Bracket.
- Virtually invisible, gives your granite countertop the appearance of floating
- Choice of American Steel or Solid American Aluminum
- Stone countertop is protected from tipping and breaking
- Non-intrusive. No corbels needed. No knee knocking.
- Completely open space allowing room for chairs and legs.
- Economical way to protect your countertop investment.
- Easy to install
- Made of ½ inch thick by 2 ½ inch wide Material
- Bracket end has beveled edge for safety.
- Screw holes are countersunk into the brace for a flush installation for added support
- Brackets can be painted with any anti rust spray paint to change your color
- Free Ground Shipping*
- Made in the USA
- Package is (1) bracket
- Limited Lifetime Warranty**
Helpful Information and Downloads:
- Download Spec/Cut Sheet
- When will my order ship once the order is placed? [Information can be found here on when your order will ship.]
- How many brackets do I need? [We recommend spacing your brackets 16-20 inches apart. The Installation Guide for how to install countertop support brackets can be further help.
- Most common FAQ
Although we have standard sizes we can manufacture special order brackets with specifications to your request.
Have questions? Give us a call 888-584-1112
Orders with brackets totaling over 20 brackets please read shipping info for lead time.
*See Full Shipping Info
**See Terms and Conditions
- granite contractor
I have ordered many brackets from The Original Granite Bracket Co. over the years and I and my clients have been so impressed with not only the quality of the brackets, but their service is outstanding and their shipping has always been complete! Such a dependable company to work with!!!!!!
Sturdy, functional, & worth the money!
These brackets were easy for our contractor to install, and even the granite contractor was impressed with the quality of the brackets. We feel much more confident in this product than we did with the options offered at the major home improvement chains. We would order these again without batting an eye!
Counter Support Brackets
Good Heavy duty bracket User friendly!!
So far so good.
Amazing to work with
After having to order these in a must have situation - and the company making sure I got them on time, we installed them and loved how they looked - By no defect of the install or product, but by our granite installer they were damaged and we had to make some unsightly repairs. But it really is a great product and wonderful people to work with! My sister has used them in her home and highly recommended them to us