Knee Wall Countertop Support Bracket
Hidden countertop supports for kitchen countertops are essential when protecting your granite or stone countertops. Our Knee Wall Hidden Granite Support Bracket is the most popular bracket on the market. The perfect concealed countertop overhang bracket for counter top support.
This steel granite support is non intrusive while your countertop appears to be floating. Once installed this support bracket will be virtually invisible and protect your countertop from cracking when leaned on.
The Knee Wall Support Bracket mounts on top of halfwalls [knee/pony wall] to support extended countertop overhangs.
Knee Wall Hidden Countertop Support Brackets Dimensions:
Length ……..…. [choose in listing]
Width …………. 2 ½ inches
Thickness …..…. ½ inch
Countersunk Hole Diameter… 1/4 inch
Example of what size Knee Wall Bracket to order:
Bracket is sized in length tip to tip; therefore, a 9 inch bracket is 9 inches from tip to tip. When determining lengths stay away from the outer edge of your countertop overhang by 3 inches and add the dimensions of the knee/pony wall also.
EXAMPLE: Let's say you have a 12 inch overhang and a 4 inch knee/pony wall, [12+4=16], minus the 3 inches you need to come back from the outer edge [16-3=13] would mean you need a 13 inch Knee Wall Bracket.
- Virtually invisible, gives your granite countertop the appearance of floating
- Stone countertop is protected from tipping and breaking
- Non-intrusive. No corbels needed. No knee knocking.
- Completely open space allowing room for chairs and legs.
- Economical way to protect your countertop investment.
- Easy to install
- Made of ½ inch thick by 2 ½ inch wide American steel
- Bracket end has beveled edge for safety.
- Screw holes are countersunk into the brace for a flush installation for added support
- Textured Powder Coasted for a rust free resistant finish in black
- Brackets can be painted with any anti rust spray paint
- Free Ground Shipping
- Made in the USA
- Package is (1) bracket
Helpful Information and Downloads:
- Download Spec/Cut Sheet
- When will my order ship once the order is placed? [Information can be found here on when your order will ship.]
- How many brackets do I need? [We recommend spacing your brackets 16-20 inches apart. The Installation Guide for how to install countertop support brackets can be further help.
- Most common FAQ
- (Revised 6/16/2017)
Although we have standard sizes we can manufacture special order brackets with specifications to your request.
Have questions? Give us a call 888-584-1112
*Orders with brackets totaling over 20 brackets please read shipping info for lead time.
- Reviews (104)
- Questions (8)
Good choice, worked for me
Great customer service and wonderful product.
I purchased 4 brackets for a pass through window. I used the knee/pony wall brackets. The brackets are heavy duty and came with hardware. I paid for 3 day shipping because I needed them quickly and they came on time. I used a skill saw to cut small slices in the 2x4 and then a router to clean it out. Overall installation wasn't too difficult but a router gets messy. I had someone hold a shop vac near the saw and router to prevent too much dust from flying. I also had to do some minor leveling, but overall it came out good and the brackets are strong.
Service and products were great.
Service and products were great. Definately would recommend to anyone that is interested in having that floating too look. Counters look nicer with no big bulky knee knickers in the way