Side Wall Hidden Countertop Support Bracket
Concealed support brackets for countertops that do not have a knee wall or pony wall to mount to are the perfect solution for our Side Wall Countertop Support Bracket.
This bracket mounts to the inside of the left or right-side cabinet wall.
This bracket has a vertical tang which is welded either to the left or right side of the horizontal piece. The angle placement is determined from the front view (where the 45-degree angle is cut.)
Dimensions for the Side Wall Hidden Bracket:
The horizontal part of the Side Wall Hidden Bracket dimensions is as follows:
Length …….…. [choose in listing] this is the total length of the bracket from tip to tip including space for vertical tang. Therefore, a 12-inch bracket is 12 inches from tip to tip. [Vertical tang is not used in determining length]
Width …………. 2 ½ inches
Thickness ….…. ½ inch
Dimensions for the Vertical Tang [Anchor part] Placed on the left or right side:
Length ………… 6 inches
Width …………. 2 ½ inches
Thickness ……… ¼ inch
Hole Diameter … 1/4 inch
How to Determine How May Brackets You Need:
We recommend spacing your bracket 16-20 inches apart for maximum countertop protection, therefore, if your countertop is longer than the 20 inches recommended spacing you can use the Hidden Island Support Bracket, Knee Wall Bracket, or L Bracket in conjunction with this Side Wall Bracket to protect your countertop investment.
- Virtually invisible giving your granite countertop the appearance of floating.
- Non-intrusive. No corbels needed. No knee-knocking.
- Completely open space allowing room for chairs and legs.
- An economical way to protect your countertop investment.
- Easy to install.
- Made of ½ inch thick by 2 ½ inches wide Solid American Metal welded for strength.
- Bracket end has a beveled edge for safety.
- Screw holes are placed on the vertical piece.
- Brackets may be painted with any anti-rust spray paint.
- Made in the USA.
- The package is (1) bracket.
- Free Ground Shipping*
- Limited Lifetime Warranty**
Helpful Information and Downloads:
- Download Spec Sheet
- When will my order ship once the order is placed? [Information can be found here on when your order will ship.]
- How many brackets do I need? [We recommend spacing your brackets 16-20 inches apart.] The Installation Guide can be further help.
- Most common FAQ
Although we have standard sizes, we can manufacture special order brackets with specifications to your request.
Have questions? Give us a call 888-584-1112
Orders with brackets totaling over 20 brackets please read shipping info for lead time.
*See Full Shipping Info
**See Terms and Conditions
The company offered prompt personal advice by phone. Brackets arrived quickly and are exceptionally strong.
As a fabricator I find the package of Delivery, Quality and pricing of the Original Granite Bracket Company to be Excellent. Love the product and service!
Easy to install, finished product is great! Totally hidden and no obstruction for people who are sitting at the bar! Great product and I would highly recommend!
These are great and it fit perfectly underneath the quarts countertop overhang. Delivery was prompt as well, thank you so much!
Nice sturdy well built brackets. Easily installed. Would buy again.